Family Voices of MN has a free statewide parent-to-parent peer support program for families who have children with chronic and complex healthcare needs or disabilities. Our program is called CONNECTED.
Through our statewide support network of trained parents throughout the state, we are able to provide parents of children with special needs the information and support needed for themselves and their family.
When parents get CONNECTED they receive support such as:
• Connection with another parent who has child with similar needs or circumstances
• Information from another parent who has received special training.
• Emotional support that provides understanding and acceptance so they do not feel alone
• Assistance finding services including healthcare, educational, financial, and community living
• Education, empowerment and encouragement to partner with their child’s providers