Family Voices of Minnesota is a non-profit organization and is part of a network of families and friends of children
and youth with special health care needs (CYSHCN) around the nation.
Family Voices of Minnesota:
- Provides families information about community resources and support
- Connects families of children with special health care needs and disabilities with one another
- Promotes patient and family-centered care including family and youth involvement in program and policy development, implementation and
- Promotes cultural competence across all systems
- Collaborates with other health and disability organizations and state agencies